Asarina Pharma CEO Peter Nordkild: “The first quarter 2021 has been busy and exciting. We are moving decisively towards completing our Menstrual Migraine phase IIa study with the last patient’s last visit on April 8. We are on schedule to publish topline results for the study before the end of June. In Tourette Syndrome we have finalized all preclinical studies and added an additional test center to the upcoming Phase IIa clinical study.”
- Cost reduction results in low expenditure in all areas.
- Solid cash position at the end of 1st quarter.
- Last patient last visit in the Phase IIa Study took place on April 8.
- Data cleaning is ongoing.
- We are on schedule to publish topline results before the end of June.
- Preclinical studies completed without findings
- CTA submitted to the Danish Medical Agency on March 21.
- We expect to receive an approval in May and to initiate the study shortly thereafter.