Stockholm, 14 November, 2018: Asarina Pharma AB releases its Interim Report for 1 July – 30 September, 2018.
Third Quarter Highlights
- Asarina’s Phase IIB study in PMDD (Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder) progressed during the third quarter with a steady increase in the recruitment of patients. The company expects as previously communicated to have topline results before year-end 2019.
- During the third quarter, the Company intensified its preparations for the phase IIA study in menstrual migraine. The study will be initiated in the second quarter of 2019 and the company expects to have topline results before the end of 2020.
- On 24 September 2018, Asarina Pharma shares started trading on NASDAQ First North Stockholm following a successful share issue which generated net proceeds of approx. SEK 140.4 million. As of 12 November, 2018, the Company had a total of approx. 650 shareholders.
Key financials 1 July – 30 September 2018
– Net sales: SEK 0 (0)
– Operating loss: SEK 14.6M (Loss: 3.6M)
– Earnings per share, before and after dilution: SEK -1.86 (-0.54)
– On 30 September 2018, the Company had total cash and cash equivalents of SEK 140.3M